2 T Olive Oil
2 T Butter
1 T Chopped Garlic
4 T Flour
1 c Lactaid® Whole Milk
1 c Chicken Broth
1 c Parmesan Cheese (Parmigiano Reggiano)
1⁄2 t Salt
1⁄4 t Black Pepper
- Place olive oil and butter in a large saucepan. Turn burner to medium-low and melt the butter.
- Add garlic and simmer for about a minute.
- Stir in the flour until fully incorporated and cook the roux for a minute.
- Whisk in Lactaid® Whole mik and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- When the sauce starts to thicken stir in the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Toss with pasta and serve.